Bylaws, Policies, Minutes, Financial Statements and Budget that are available online:
COUNCIL COMMITTEE / BOARD APPOINTMENTS OCTOBER 2017-
Click here for current
Council Committee/Board Appointments
REGULAR COUNCIL MEETING DATES:
- Please note that regular Council meetings are held on the second and fourth
Tuesday of each month unless otherwise posted.
- Please note the following changes from the regularly scheduled Council
One meeting in the months of July (18th), August (15th),
and December (19th) in 2017.
Changes for 2017 Calendar:
SPECIAL COUNCIL MEETING NOTICE:
- No Special Council Meeting notices at this time.
ANNUAL MEETING DATES:
- According to Town Policies the Town shall have two Annual Public
Meetings per year; one in the spring no more than four weeks after the
passing of the Audited Financial Statement and one in November.
- Spring Annual Public Meeting - TBD
- Fall Annual Public Meeting - postponed until January 2017 (TBD)
DELEGATION: If you wish to be a delegate please fill out and submit the following
Delegation Request Form.
OPEN FORUM: The Regular Council Meeting allows for the public
to address Council regarding items of concern, recommendations on improvements
to the community, or general topics relating to municipal governance. More
information can be found in the
Amending the Council Procedural Bylaw.
Official Incumbency 2017-2021
Left to Right
(back): Councillor Gerren Saskiw, CAO Elsie Kiziak, Councillor Michael
Mayor Debbie Tupechka, Mayor Leonard L. Ewanishan, Councillor Elaine
Leonard L. Ewanishan